Thursday, August 16, 2007

Random-Thoughts-Wednesday, An Introduction

Because Wednesdays tend to be my longest and most boring days I will use them to regale my readers with all of the most random thoughts, ideas, conclusions, revelations, song lyrics, ideas, opinions, and plans that have plagued my little mind all week long. Because this category is so broad nearly all of it will be well beyond the superfluous loquaciousness that I have promised this blog to be. On the other hand, because it is all so random, there is a chance, albeit a very, very small one, that this segment may serve as host to the tiniest flashes of brilliance. For that reason I must insist that this segment be read faithfully and carefully as it could be history in the making (but will of course likely all be nothing more than trash).

8 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

Wow...you started your blog and then did nothing with...

Lori said...

Yeah, I know...pretty lame huh? I actually started writing a post yesterday but I never finished it b/c of my migraine. Once I get moved I'll try to work on it some more.

Scott and Beth said...

You moved...how come we haven't seen an update?

Adam said...

Um, yea, Lori, information is power...

Scott and Beth said...

Nerd, that is why you're not on the team.

Lori said...

I'm sorry, I've been dealing with the repercussions of getting rear-ended, I don't have internet access at my apartment yet and I don't have a lot of time during the day to work on it. I'll try to do better or I'll delete the page, I don't know which...its too soon to say.

Scott and Beth said...

You can't delete it...that would be foolish.

Heather said...

You better get busy writing...You are missing your deadlines!! :)
Love you!!